- Strategic system supply for marine wind farms. ALTUM took part in a consortium of four companies, and lead the conceptual design of a ship CTV (Crew Transfer Vessel) for marine wind farms. The project was funded by the CDTi under the program FEDER-INTERCONNECTA.
- “Technical developing of KAFLOAT System”, which is an Autonomous Safety System authorized by Spanish Maritime Administration and approved by
- Bureau Veritas, consisting in the inflating of floats along the hull of the vessel in case of flooding.
- Partner of Strategic Project “PEIXE VERDE”, subsidized by Science and Education Spanish Ministry and with the objective of developing saving actions and energetic efficiency in fishing vessels.
- Collaboration with Gondan Shipyard in management and developing of new shipbuilding innovation projects to be presented to Industry Spanish Ministry.
- Works supervision and advising to CETPEC in the installation of GLP and natural gas engines in the fishing vessel “Santiago Apostolo”